Serving Size: 4 servings
1/4 c Rice wine
2 tb Ginger root, grated fresh
2 Garlic cloves, minced
1 cup Carrots, thinly sliced
1 cup Broccoli stems, sliced thin
1 cup Cabbage, sliced thin
2 Green onions
1/4 cup Water
1/2 ts Sesame oil, dark
1/2 ts Cayenne pepper
1 tb Honey (omit if vegan)
1 ts Hoisin sauce (optional)
4 cup Rice noodles, cooked
Soy sauce to taste
1. In a wok over medium-high heat, heat rice wine or mirin until bubbling.
2. Add ginger, garlic, carrots and broccoli.
3. Stir-fry until carrots soften slightly, about five minutes.
4. Add cabbage and green onions; cover and cook three minutes.
5. With a slotted spoon, remove vegetables to a platter and set aside.
>6. Add water, sesame oil, up to 1 tsp. cayenne, honey and hoisin sauce, if desired, to wok and heat until bubbling.
7. Add noodles and stir-fry until heated through.
8. Add vegetables and heat through.
9. Add soy sauce to taste.