1can(12-1/2oz) Tuna drained and finely flaked
3/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
1/4cup minced green onions
2tbsp. chopped drained piminto
1/2cup low-fat milk
2 tbsp. butter of margerine
1. In a large bowl, toss together tuna, bread crumbs, onions and pimiento.
2. In a small bowl beat together egg and milk and stir into tuna mixture; toss until moistened.
3. With lightly floured hands, shape mixture into eight 4-inch patties.
4. In a large nonstick skillet melt butter.
5. Fry patties, a few at a time, until golden brown on both sides, about 10 minutes on medium-high heat.
6. Eat with the sauce of your choice.