Serving Size: 4 servings
1 lb. Ground/Minced Beef
1 Packet of Taco Seasoning Mix
1 Large bag of Corn Tortilla Chips
2 Cups Gratet Cheddar Cheese
1 Large Tomato(chopped)
1 Medium Onion(chopped)
1 can Sliced Olives
12 Head of Lettuce(shredded)
Any Taco Toppings you like
1. In a large skillet, fry the Beef completely and drain off excess grease.
2. Add Season pack to beef and stir until well mixed.
3. Turn off heat.
4. In a large casserole dish make a layer of crumbled tortilla chips. Add a layer of the seasoned meat then a layer of cheese and vegetables.
5. Continue this process until all the ingredients are gone.
6. Serve immediately and top with your favorite toppings.