Serving Size: 8 servings
1 1-pound round of Brie
1/4 cup brown sugar
2 tablespoons butter or margarine
1/2 cup sliced almonds OR pecans
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Melt the butter in a small saute pan.
3. Add the almonds and saute, stirring constantly, until lightly toasted.
4. Place the brie in a baking dish or pie plate. Cover with the brown sugar, and top with the butter and almonds.
5. Bake for 15 minutes, or until the Brie is melted and the brown sugar slightly caramelized.
6. Serve with crackers.