4 Avocado Pears (soft)
4 Tbs. Lemon Juice
2x1 1/4-oz. cans Anchovy Fillets
1/2 cup Sweet White Onions (Spanish) chopped finely.
1 tsp. Crushed Red Peppers
1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
1/2 cup Sweet Sherry
1. Peel the Avocado Pears, cut in small pieces, and mash smooth.
2. Add the Lemon Juice and blend with the avocados.
3. Cut Anchovy Fillets in 1/2-inch pieces and add to the avocado mix.
4. Add the Onions, Red Peppers and Garlic Powder.
5. Add the Sweet Sherry.
6. Cover the bowl with aluminum foil and chill until ready to use.
Serve with sesame crackers.