Large mushrooms - 6 to 8 (hollowed out)
Tofu - 1 block (375 grams) (cut into 1/2cm square)
Green onions - 2 (chopped)
Crushed garlic - 2 cloves
Light soy sauce - 1 tablespoon
Frozen corn - 200 grams
Sesame oil - 2 teaspoons
Salt and black pepper
1. Chop up the mushroom stalks and mix with the green onions and oyster sauce.
2. Mix with the tofu and corn.
3. Add in salt and pepper. Mix well.
4. Stuff the mushrooms with this tofu mix, and brush the edge of the mushrooms with sesame oil.
5. Bake in the oven for 12 to 15 minutes, and serve.