Serving Size: 1
1 loaf french bread
6 cloves garlic
1/4 cup olive oil
6 roma tomatoes
1/2 cup parmesan cheese,fresh shredded
4 teaspoons dried oregano
2 teaspoons dried basil
1. Slice the bread lengthwise once and cut each half in half the short way.
2. Process the garlic and olive oil in a mini chopper until it is blended and brush it on the open faces of the four bread pieces.
3. Slice the tomatoes into rounds and cover the bread.
4. Sprinkle the oregano and basil evenly over the four pieces and then do the same with the cheese.
5. Cook on a cookie sheet or foil under the broiler/grill until the cheese melts and the edges of the bread just start to brown (5-15 minutes, depends
on the oven).