Serving Size: 6
1 Can Mixed Vegetables
1 Cup Mayonnaise
1 Can Tuna (12.5 oz)
2 Cups Cooked rice
1/2 Cup Chopped green pepper
2 Teaspoons Dill weed
1 Cup Fresh bread crumbs
1/2 Cup Slivered almonds
1. Drain mixed veg and combine liquid with mayonnaise, blending until smooth.
2. Stir in tuna, rice, green pepper, dill and vegetables.
3. Spoon into greased 2-quart casserole dish.
4. In small skillet, melt butter; stir in bread crumbs and almonds, coat well and spoon over mixture in casserole.
5. Bake at 375'F. for 30 minutes or until bubbly and lightly browned.