1/3 cup Dijon mustard -- or prepared mustard
1/4 cup water -- plus 1 tablespoon
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 1/2 cups seasoned coating mix
2 1/4 pounds bass fillets -- cut in 1 1/2" pieces
1. In small mixing bowl, combine mustard, water, juice, Worcestershire sauce and cayenne.
2. Place coating mix in shallow dish.
3. Dip fish first in mustard mixture and then dredge in coating mix to coat.
4. In 10-inch skillet, heat 1/2 inch oil over medium heat. Add fish. Fry three to four minutes or until golden brown.
5. Turn once. Drain on plate linew with a paper towel.