Yield: 4 servings
1 cup Seasoned croutons
1 cup Sliced fresh mushrooms
1/2 cup Dry white wine
1 tb Chopped fresh parsley
1 tb Chopped fresh basil
1/2 ts Salt
1/2 ts Pepper
1 Clove garlic, finely chopped
1 Dressed sea bass (about 2 lb
1/2 cup Olive oil
1. Mix together all ingredients except sea bass and oil.
2. Cut 3 diagonal slits on each side of fish.
3. Place 1 tablespoon stuffing mixture in each slit.
4. Fill cavity of fish with remaining stuffing mixture.
5. Place fish in ungreased 12x7 1/2x2-inch baking dish. Drizzle with oil.
6. Bake, uncovered, at 350F for 30 to 40 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.