Serving Size: 4
1 lb Beef flank steak
4 Finely chopped green onions(about 1/3 cup)
1/4 cup Soy sauce
2 tb Toasted sesame seeds
2 tb Rice wine or dry sherry
1 tb Sugar
1 pk (16 oz) frozen Oriental Vegetable combination, Cooked
1. Partially freeze steak to firm. Slice steak, diagonally, across the grain into 1/4" strips.
2. Combine green onions, soy sauce, sesame seeds, rice wine and sugar.
3. Place beef strips and marinade in plastic bag or utility dish, stirring to coat. Close bag securely or cover dish. Stirring once, marinate in
refrigerator 30 minutes.
4. Remove beef from marinade; reserve marinade.
5. Thread beef strips loosely (weaving back and forth) on eight (9 to 10") bamboo skewers.
6. Arrange skewers, not touching each other, in a 1 1/2 qt. rectangular microwave baking dish. Brush with reserved marinade; cover with waxed paper.
7. Turning skewers over midway through cooking (bring inside to outside), microwave on high for 4 minutes.
8. Rearrange skewers again and microwave on high 1 minute or until beef is slightly pink.(Do not overcook.)
9. Let stand, covered, 2 minutes.
10. Serve skewered beef strips on bed of cooked Oriental vegetables. Garnish with cherry tomatoes and parsley.