Serving Size: 4
2 boneless sirloin steaks -- 3/4 inch thick
1/4 cup butter or margarine
2 teaspoons dry mustard
1/2 teaspoon onion salt
2 Tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon freshly cracked pepper
3 Tablespoons butter or margarine
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1/4 cup Colonial Club blackberry liqueur
2 Tablespoons chopped parsley
1. Cut each steak in half to make 4 pieces.
2. Place steaks between 2 sheets of wax paper; pound with flat of knife or wooden mallet until 1/2 inch thick.
3. Melt 1/4 cup butter or margarine on large griddle (or use two skillets); stir in mustard and salt. Drizzle 1 tablespoon olive oil over steaks.
4. Sprinkle with half the pepper; rub pepper and oil into steaks with bowl of spoon.
5. Cook steaks with oil-pepper side down for 2minutes; spoon pan juices over steaks occasionally.
6. Rub remaining oil and pepper on unseasoned side of steaks; turn over; cook 2 minutes longer.
7. Steaks will be pink inside.
8. Remove from pan; keep warm.
9. Remove pan from heat; add 3 tablespoons butter or margarine and Worcestershire sauce. Add 1/4 cup Colonial Club Blackberry liqueur into
skillet; blend all juices; add parsley; pour over steak; serve at once.