250 grams(1 pkg) cream cheese
1 cup graham cracker crumbs
2 tblsps white sugar
2 pkg dreamwhip
1 can cherry pie filling
1/4 cup melted butter
1. Grease a springform pan(or you can use cake pans)up the sides and bottom of the pan.
2. Combine graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar; mix well.
3. Press into pan and put into freezer.
4. Whip the 2 pkgs of dream whip according to the directions on the package. Set aside in the fridge for awhile.
5. Cream the cream cheese until smooth and soft,then add half the dreamwhip mixture.
6. With a mixer blend until smooth and creamy. Pour into crumb mixture.
7. Put cherry pie filling on top of cream cheese mixture.
8. With the remaining dream whip, spread on top of pie filling mixture. Cover with aluminum foil and place in freezer
for 24 hours.
9. Allow 2 hours to thaw before serving.