Serving Size: 6
2 packages chopped frozen spinach, 10 oz size -- thawed and drained
32 oz spaghetti sauce
3 cans 8 oz tomato sauce
1 lb box of lasagna noodles
20 oz shredded mozarella
10 oz shredded cheddar cheese
32 oz small curd cottage cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Thoroughly drain spinach.
3. Mix together spinach, cottage cheese and eggs in medium bowl. Set aside.
4. Set aside one can of the sauce.
5. Set aside 8 ounces of mozarella cheese.
6. In large roasting pan (about 11Wx16Dx3H), layer the ingredients in the following order: spaghetti and tomato sauce, lasagna noodles, spinach mixture, mozarella cheese, cheddar cheese.
7. Finish off the top with reserved tomato sauce.
8. Sprinkle on reserved mozarella cheese.
9. Bake for 45 minutes or until a knife or fork can easily be inserted in noodles.
10. Allow to firm for 15 minutes before serving.