1 cup Diced cooked chicken
1 T Soy sauce
1 cup Uncooked rice
1/3 cup Olive oil
2 1/2 cups Chicken broth
1/2 cup Onions
1/4 cup Green pepper
1/4 cup Celery
2 ea Slightly beaten eggs
1 cup Finely shredded lettuce
1. Combine chicken, soy sauce and 1/2 tsp salt. Let stand 15 minutes.
2. Cook rice in hot oil in skillet over medium heat till golden brown,
stir frequently. Reduce heat.
3. Add chicken with soy sauce and broth.
4. Simmer, covered 20-25 minutes, or until the rice is tender. Remove
cover, stir in onion, green pepper and celery.
5. Cook uncovered over medium heat until liquid is absorbed.
6. Push rice mixture to sides of skillet. Add eggs; cook till almost set.
7. Blend into rice, stir in lettuce.