1 lb. box frozen (or fresh) flounder
1/4 cup minced onion
4 Tbsp. margarine
10-oz. imitation crab meat, cut into small pieces
1/2 cup Stuffing Mix, preseasoned
2 Tbsp. parsley
Dash of salt & pepper
3 Tbsp. margarine
3 Tbsp. flour
1-1/4 cups milk
1/4 cup dry white wine
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. Thaw fish. Check each piece and remove any small bones.
2. In saucepan, cook onions in margarine until tender but not brown.
Add crab meat, stuffing mix, parsley and salt and pepper. Stir to mix and
remove from heat.
3. Spoon stuffing mixture over fillets and wrap ends under, creating a "roll". Place seam side down in a rectangular baking dish.
4. In a medium saucepan, melt margarine and stir in flour and salt.
5. Add milk and wine and cook over medium to medium-high heat, stirring often, until thick.
6. Pour sauce over fillets and bake uncovered at 400 degrees F, oven for 20-30 minutes or unit fish flakes easily with a fork.
7. Sprinkly with shredded cheese and paprika if desired. Bake a few minutes longer until cheese is melted.