1/4 cup of butter
1 can cream of shrimp soup
1 pint (16oz.) sour cream
2 Tbls. dry instant minced onions
1/2 tsp. curry powder
1-2 cup imitation crab meat (or cooked shrimp, lobster, or real crab)
Salt and pepper to taste
1 package Saffron Rice, cooked according to directions.
1. Melt butter in skillet. Add soup and blend until melted.
2. Stir in dry onions and sour cream, blend well.
3. Add curry powder and meat.
4. Heat about 5 minutes or until seafood is heated completely.
5. Add salt and pepper, if desired.
6. Serve over Saffron rice.