Serving Size: 2
8 oz Turkey breast, Boneless & skiness
1 tb Low sodium soy sauce
1 tb Honey
2 Cloves garlic, minced
2 ts Oil
1 cup Broccoli florets
1 cup Sliced sweet red peppers
1/4 cup Defatted chicken stock
1 1/2 cup Hot cooked brown rice
1. Cut the turkey into strips.
2. In a meduim bowl, stir together the soy sauce, honey & garlic. Add the turkey and toss to coat.
3. In a wok or large frying pan over medium-high heat, heat the oil for 1 minute. Add the turkey and stir-fry for 3 minutes, or until opaque. Remove with slotted spoon and keep warm.
4. Add the broccoli and peppers to the pan. Stir-fry for 2 minutes.
5. Add the stock and continue to stir-fry for 2 minutes, or until the vegetables are crisp-tender. Return the turkey to the pan and toss briefly.
6. Serve over the rice.