6 lb Duck, cut
1/2 cup Red wine
1 tb Orange peelings
1 ea Clove garlic, minced
3 tb Salad oil
1 tb Potato starch
1 1/4 cup Orange juice
1 tb Honey
1/4 ts Ginger
1/8 ts Pepper
1 cup Orange sections
1. Puncture duckling generously with fork; place on rack in roasting pan.
2. Pour most of the sweet red wine over duckling pieces.
3. Roast in slow oven (325 deg),basting occasionally, allowing 25 minutes/pound.
4. In medium saucepan, saute' orange peel and garlic in oil. Mix in potato starch till smooth. Slowly add orange juice, honey and remaining wine.
5. Simmer (1 min). Mix in ginger,pepper and orange sections; simmer (5 min).
6. Serve hot sauce with roast duckling.