Serving Size: 4
2 T Mayonnaise (diet)
2 T Prepared Mustard
1/4 cup Wheat germ
1/3 cup Fine, dry Bread Crumbs
1/2 t Ground Thyme
1/4 t Salt
4x4oz. Chicken Breast halves, skinned and boned.
1. Combine mayonnaise and mustard in a small bowl; stir well.
2. Combine wheat germ and other ingredients except chicken in in a shallow bowl.
3. Brush each chicken breast with mustard mixture, then dredge in breadcrumb mixture.
4. Place chicken in a 10x6x2" baking dish that has been coated with Pam or a very thin coating of oil.
5. Cover and bake at 350 deg F for 40 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 20 minutes or until chicken is tender.