Serving Size: 4
8 6" Flour Tortillas
1 Sm Onion, sliced into rings
2 Cloves Garlic, minced
1 Med Green /Sweet Red Pepper, cut into bite-size strips
1 T Cooking Oil
9 oz Chicken Breast halves, cut into bite-sized strips.
1/3 cup Salsa
2 cup Shredded Lettuce
1/4 cup Plain low-fat Yogurt
1 Green Onion, thinly sliced
1. Wrap tortillas in foil. Place in 300 deg F. oven for 10-12 minutes or till heated through.
2. Meanwhile, spray a large skillet with oil. Add onion and garlic; stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add red or green pepper; stir-fry for 1-2 minutes more or until veggies are tender crisp. Remove from skillet.
3. Add oil to skillet. Add chicken; stir-fry 3-5 minutes or till chicken is tender and no longer
pink. Return veggies to skillet. Add salsa. Cook and stir till heated through.
4. To serve, divide chicken mixture evenly among tortillas. Top with shredded lettuce, natural yogurt and sprinkle with green onion.
5. Roll up tortillas and serve.