Serving Size: 12
6 Whole chicken breasts,Skinned, boned & halved
Salt & pepper to taste
1/3 cup Yogurt
1/4 cup Dijon mustard
1/2 cup Fine bread crumbs
1 t Dried thyme, crumbled
1/2 ts Salt
1/4 ts Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 deg.F. Lightly grease 1 or 2 large baking sheets.
2. Sprinkle chicken lightly with salt and pepper.
3. Stir together yogurt and mustard in a small bowl. Spread mixture on bottom sides of chicken.
4. Place on baking sheets, coated side down, leaving space between pieces. Spread mixture over top.
5. Combine bread crumbs, thyme, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Sprinkle over chicken.
6. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes until golden-brown and no longer pink in the center.