2 tb Butter Or Margarine
1 lb Bonless Chicken Breasts(cut into thin strips
1 Lge Tomato Coarsely Chopped
1 Onion Soup Mix
2 ts Curry Powder
1 cup Water
1/2 cup Plain Yougurt
2 cups Hot Cooked Rice
2 cups Hot Cooked Peas
1. In large skillet, melt butter and brown chicken over medium heat.
2. Stir in tomato, then onion soup mix and curry blended with water.
3. Simmer covered for 15 minutes or until chicken is done.
4. Stir in yougurt; heat through but do not boil.
5. To serve, arrange chicken and sauce over hot rice and peas.
6. Serve with flaked coconut, raisins, cashews, or almonds.