1/2 cup plain nonfat yogurt
1 tablespoon frozen, partially thawed orange juice concentrate
2 large oranges, peeled and sectioned
2 tablespoons semisweet chocolate chips
1 teaspoon shortening
1. Mix yogurt and orange juice concentrate.
2. Spoon 2 tablespoons yogurt mixture onto each of 4 dessert plates.
3. Arrange orange sections on yogurt mixture.
4. Heat chocolate chips and shortening over low heat, stirring constantly, until chocolate is melted.
5. Carefully drizzle chocolate in thin lines over oranges. 4 servings.