4 cups cooked spaghetti
1/4 cup chopped onion
1/4 cup chopped red and green pepper
1 egg white plus 1 whole egg, lightly beaten
2 Tbsp. milk
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/4 tsp. dried oregano
Fresh basil, snipped (or 1/4 tsp. dried)
salt-free seasoning to taste
dash cayenne pepper
2 tsp. butter
1. In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except the butter.
2. In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat the butter. Add the spaghetti mixture, spreading it evenly to form a tight cake.
3. Cook the pancake over medium-low heat until its bottom is golden brown, about 10 minutes.
4. Using the edge of the spatula, divide the pancake into four sections and turn it one section at a time.
5. Brown the pancake on the other side, 35 minutes.