Baked Brie with Mushrooms and Almonds
2 tablespoons butter
1 teaspoon crushed garlic
2 tablespoons slivered almonds
1 (8 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
1 tablespoon brandy
1 teaspoon dried tarragon
1 (8 ounce) wedge Brie cheese, coating removed
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Melt the butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
3. Mix in garlic and almonds, heating until almonds are lightly browned. Stir in mushrooms and cook until tender, about 5 minutes.
4. Cover with brandy and sprinkle with tarragon.
5. Place Brie in a small baking dish.
6. Pour the mushroom and brandy mixture over Brie.
Bake in the preheated oven 20 minutes, or until bubbly.